Happy Birthday to Margaret Metcalfe
From Dennis Dubois (’63): Minneapolis, MN
Happy Birthday Margaret! The years have sure been kind to you. You look not much different than High School. You must have taken good care of yourself, unlike some of us. Have a great day.
Reply to Picture
From Clayton Parrill (’72): Bottineau, ND
Sigur Christianson Story published in Minot Daily on May 29, 1976
Posted by Neola Kofoid Garbe: Bottineau & Minot, ND
Sigur Christianson was married to Hanna Lagerquist, not Nyquist as stated in this article.
Hanna was a sister to John Lagerquist and Edna Lagerquist Woodford
Sigur and Hanna Christian’s Seven children
1. Ella (Andrew) Medrud: Dunseith, ND
2. Annie (Paul) Petry: Milton, WA
3. Edwin (Bernice): Milton, WA
4. Raymond (Mary): Dunseith, ND
5. Thelma (James) Johnson: Port Orchard, WA
6. Viola (Steve) Basket: Gig Harbor, WA. – Note: Viola is the only surviving sibling.
7. Dorothy (Lester) Halvorson: Dunseith, ND